Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cole

Dear Cole,
Two years ago I held you in my arms and loved on you.  Two years ago I counted your fingers and toes. Two years ago seems like an eternity to me today.  I ache to hold you and count.  I am wondering who you would have looked like. I wonder what milestones you would be hitting.  I wonder if you would be running fast and chasing Murphy.  I wonder what words you would be saying. 
I wonder a lot of things, Cole.  Most of all I wonder tonight if you know how much I love and miss you.  I wonder if you know how we think about you and that you are never far from my mind.  I wonder if you know how much I wish you could have stayed.  I miss you, Cole.  I wonder if you know just how much.
I still love it when people say your name.  It  reminds me that they have not forgotten.  Please know I have not forgotten. We will never forget.
Happy Angel Day, Son.  We will celebrate your short life today with your brother. 
Keep watch over us all! 
Sweet kisses and loves!
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment