Friday, April 8, 2011

Sam

Dear Sam,
You won't remember today but I will.
You won't remember how it snowed last night and how your eyes lit up when you saw it but I will.
You won't remember at 8:00 am we were outside shoveling the four inches of snow off the grass with your little red shovel but I will.
You won't remember walking up the path to Grandpa Joe and Grandma's house but I will.
You won't remember looking for fat worms on the way but I will.
You won't remember us splashing in huge puddles until our feet were soaked but I will.
You won't remember being the only people at the park, sliding down the snow covered slides and landing in the snow that we had just pushed off all while laughing  but I will.
You won't remember us taking our shoes off when we got home and our socks were soaked but I will.
You won't remember the cuddles while we had with warm milk to warm up but I will.

Thank you, Sam for a awesome morning! It will be one I remember for the rest of my life.

I will always love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment