Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our adoption of number two failed.

My heart broke into a million pieces when I received the call.  After four failed adoptions we decided that Sam will remain an only child.  He is a huge blessing in our lives and we give him the best life anyone could ask for!  We are blessed to have a healthy, happy, smart, adorable, tender as well as stubborn little boy who delights all he meets.  Though, the thought of not seeing him as a big brother after loving on all babies he sees and holds it is the best decision for our family.  I cleaned out all the baby clothes which were donated or given as hand me downs.  It pained me deeply until I picked up my sweet little boy from school.  As he ran to me when he saw me, tears fell down my cheeks and they feel hard.  As I was trying to gain composure he said, "it okay Mommy...it okay."  Your are very right, Sam with  you in our lives everything is okay! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Nicole. Your strength amazes me. Sam is just as lucky to have you as his Mommy as you are to have him as your son. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete