Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome

Welcome Family! I hope this is a place where you can find updates on us and bedrest tales. We appreciate all the love, support, calls, and cards that have been sent! This is also my journal so there there will be raw honesty on the love we have for Cole and Cate, the loss of Cole and hope that we have for our little girl.
I had an ultrasound before leaving the hospital and Cate is doing great! She is measuring ahead by a week and a half. She looks a lot like Cole with long legs, and my nose. Her hearbeat was 140. Dr Ball said she is a mover and shaker. James thinks she will be just like me...unable to sit still!

We love and appreciate you all. My nurses were all saying in order to make it through this you need family support and we sure have that! We are deeply appreciative for all of you!

Love,
Nicole and James

No comments:

Post a Comment