Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of School

I can not believe I have almost two year old who goes to school!  There were no tears, except by me as soon as I got to the privacy of my car,  and he wanted "more" when I went to pick him up. Of course, I was there at 11:30 not 12:00 to watch him play outside with all his little friends.  He had a smile on his face as he was playing basketball and going down the slide.  I hope this continues as the school year is long.  I am at a lost to do with three hours for two days a week without my little partner in crime.  I am sure as I get use to leaving him it will be easier to fill my few hours of quiet.  I did enjoy a Starbucks  while browsing for something new to read, and shopped the clearance rack at Nordstroms.  This might be alright for both of us.  A little down time for me and learning new things for my little man!
All  ready to go!

"Bye Mommy"

Already playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment