Sunday, August 14, 2011

Phrases

Sam is surprising me with all the new phrases he is saying and I don't want to forget them.
* Murphy, not a choice.
*  Mommy hold you.
* "Sam, where is Daddy?" "He golfing." 
* His little friend is Jack and when Sam is having a rough day he will tell me he needs "his Jack".
* Driving to our friends house he will ask me if I need coffee.
*  Murphy come here.
* What is going on here?
*  I did it!
*While driving I heard him talking to his cars and he said, "stop it." I am not proud of that one!
* Diaper off
* Love you
* Daddy, you start the edger or lawnmower
* It's good
* Cheers!
* I might like it
* I call Papa (usually when he is mad at me)
* I need Murphy
* I row, row (wants to go swimming)
*What's that?
* I eat it
* Where it go?


No comments:

Post a Comment