Monday, September 21, 2009

2 weeks


Dear Sam,
My sweet little man you have blessed our lives in ways you will never know. I can not believe that it will be two weeks tomorrow since we held you in the NICU.
Two weeks since I held you and cried tears of joy that you were alive and breathing. Two weeks ago that you blessed our lives. Two weeks ago I became your Mommy. To say the least I am head over heels in love with you. Sam we waited a very long time for you and we thank you for allowing us to be your parents.
You are asleep right now in your cradle and tears of happiness flow from my eyes this morning. I am just so in love with you! Your little cheeks are getting chunkier, your belly is round and your nails are getting long. Your umbilical cord fell off this morning. You are eating 2 oz every two hours and hate your diaper to be wet. You are Mommy's Boy and Daddy's little man. And today, we will celebrate your birth two weeks ago and thank your birth mom for allowing us to raise you. We are so honored, Sam.
You are waking up so I will go feed you, my little love.
I love you today and forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment