Saturday, September 12, 2009

5 Months ago

Dear Cate,
My dear little girl today you have been gone for five long months. Five months since I loved on you. I miss you everyday... actually every minute. I am so thankful to you. You made me a better person and I pray I will make you proud of me.
I am sure by now you have met Mr Russo as he passed away today at 5:15 pm. Cate, please listen to his stories and jokes. He will make you laugh and smile. He will tell you about me, your uncle, your Grandma and Grandpa. He is one of my heroes. Kiss him for me. We were not able to tell him good bye as we are here in California... too far away at this sad time. Please tell him about Sam. Tell him how you sent Sam down to Mommy and Daddy.
You are a great big sister to Sam. Please continue to watch over him. Kiss Cole for me.
I love you today and forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment