Saturday, July 25, 2009

48 things

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really.

2. Your Favorite Shoes? My flip flops, easy to put on, easy to take off... as you know I hate wearing shoes!

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. Your favorite song? Littlest Angels

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Now yes!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have a love hate relationship... I love them, they hate me.

7. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke... I know bad!

9. Can you do push ups? A few.

10. Are you afraid of flying? Yes!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and Cole and Cate's bracelet.

12. Favorite hobby? Running, baking, hiking, and swimming... can't chose just one!

13. Animals: love them or hate them? Love them!

14. Do you have ADD? Oh yeah!

15. What do you hate about yourself? Lack of motivation

16. What is your middle name? I don't have one.

17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment: 1. I need to get off my butt and go sand the door. 2. These are a lot of questions! 3. Who actually reads my blog? 4. I wonder how J is playing in his golf tournament

18. What's your favorite number? 2

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1. Diet Coke 2. Water 3. Milk

20. Current worry right now? Will a birthmother pick us and how soon?

21. Current hate right now? The unknown of the adoption situation.

22. Favorite place to be? Hiking Millcreek with J and the boys.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? We were at a party!

24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere with a beach, sand, and drinks with umbrellas!

25. Name three people who will complete this? I so don't care.

26. Do you own slippers? Nope.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Blue tee shirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope. I am a cotton only kind of girl.

29. Can you whistle? Yes

30. Favorite color? Red, of course!

31. Would you be a pirate? Not anymore.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.

33. Favorite girl's name? Cate Alexandrea, of course! 2: Scarlet Nicole

34. Favorite boy's name? Cole Henry, of course! Second: Grayson James

35. What's in your pocket right now? Poop bag. I just got home from the dog park.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Murphy running and swimming with three other black labs

37. Best bed sheets as a child? I have no idea

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Falling off a water tube and hitting my face on a rock! OUCH!

39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4

40. Who is your loudest friend? We are all loud and giggly.

41. How many dogs do you have? Just two for now.

42. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so. I should go ask J.

43. Favorite Book? Oh there is a huge list! I always have my nose in a book!

44. Partying hard or Laying low? Both, depends on the day. Seems more laying low these days though.

45. What is your favorite candy? Kit Kat

46. Favorite Sports team? The Mets! Thanks to Tyson!

47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Asleep. :)

48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Where is J? Then I remembered he was golfing. Silly me! It is the weekend and that is where he always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment