Saturday, July 11, 2009

Letter


Dear Cate and Cate,
Twelve long weeks have passed since our you, Cate, were held, kissed, and loved on. And Cole, you have been gone 14 weeks and today I am really missing you both. My heart aches to hold you. My heart aches to show you what I have waited so long to show you. I miss you.
I always wanted to make cupcakes with you both so today I made cupcakes with you on my mind. Mommy really needs to work on the drizzling part! I am going to a cupcake class next Saturday. Maybe they will teach Mommy how to do that. I hope so.
Cole, you would have been so proud of me. I went to my golf class and I hit the ball! Daddy was thrilled! Maybe when I get to heaven we all can play so kept practicing.
Cate, the flowers in the garden are blooming and are beautiful! I hope you can see them from heaven. Every time I am out in the garden there I think of you.
Sweet babies, please know how much I love you. Please watch over us this week. It is going to be a hard week for us. You both are never far from our minds.
Sending you angel kisses,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. That was such a beautiful letter you wrote to your beautiful angels. So intimate and special for them. Your Cole and Cate love you both so much, they are as lucky that you are their Mommy and you are that they are your precious angels. Thank you so much for sharing such a heartfelt letter to your babies. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me with your writings Nicole... God bless you and your precious angel babies!

    ReplyDelete