Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cole Henry




Our sweet Cole was born two months ago today and today I am very much missing him. He was born at 2:25 am at Saint Mark's, weighing in at 4.6 oz and 7 inches long. He has long legs like his Daddy, my chin, and the longest little fingers. He was born too early at 17 weeks. That fateful day two months ago has changed my life. I held my sweet little boy in my arms, kissed his little head, and told him how very much I loved him. Then he was gone.
When we found out we were having a little boy I was elated! I always hoped for a little boy and now my dream was about to come true. I wanted Cole to play trucks with me, teach him to swim, play in the dirt with me, and who would explore bugs. Dreams of Cole tossing the ball with the dogs, and reading books about dumptrucks to at night. Then my dreams were shattered. Now I had to make other plans like Memorials, and figure out to cope with the loss of him. I am still figuring out to cope without him.
Today please send angel kisses to our sweet little boy and peace to his Mommy and Daddy.
We love you Cole. I only hoped you know how much!

No comments:

Post a Comment