Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Dear Cole and Cate,
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 10, and I will be celebrating along with other Mommies. I will celebrate that you both were with Daddy and I for 17 and 19 weeks. I will celebrate that I got to hold you both after you were born. So tiny and prefect. Too prefect for this world. I will celebrate that Daddy held his little boy while the Doctor was working on Mommy. It was a beautiful moment a Daddy and his little boy. I will celebrate that you, Cate; you always gave the Doctor bum shots on the ultrasounds, as you disliked the machine. Maybe that is why you came out bum first. I will celebrate that you chose me to be your Mommy. I am a very honored that I get to be Cole and Cate's Mommy. So on this, my first Mother's Day, a day set aside to honor Mommies, I will celebrate being your Mommy with honor!

I love and miss you sweet little ones,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment