Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet baby Cate

The tears have not stop falling today. I can't do this. I am not strong enough. One of the Caplins, Barbara, at Saint Mark's called us and Cate's "newborn" pictures were ready to be picked up. She met James and I in the lobby and I lost it. My sweet baby girl...beautiful little Cate... her sweet little face brought a flood of tears. Barbara was wonderful as she sat with us for a long while looking at the pictures with us and saying when God closes the door He opens a window. I told her He has forgotten about us! We have lost our Jax and our two babies in the last 5.5 months. The door is still shut and shut tight, there is no window.

1 comment:

  1. Kendel and I can't stop thinking of you guys...more than you even know. We love you!!!!!

    K

    ReplyDelete