Wednesday, August 26, 2009

5 months tomorrow

Five long months since I held my precious little boy. Five long months since I counted his ten prefect tiny toes. Five long months since I kissed his bald little head and told him how much we love him. In those five months I have learned that I am stronger that I ever thought I would be. I have learned that I love my husband more that I ever thought possible. I have learned friends you have never met will lift you up in your darkest days and I will always be indebted to them for that. I have learned to hope. I have relearned to smile and laugh. I have learned that love runs deeper in my veins. I have learned my shattered heart will never be put back together but it is healing. I have learned my little boy has changed my life and I so grateful to called his Mommy. I have learned flowers bloom when they are not suppose to and I thank Cole for that. I have learned joy is possible. I have learned Cole has more of an impact in his short life than I will ever make in mine. I love you, baby Cole.

If you have a minute send angel kisses to my little boy whom I miss everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I've got little Cole in my thoughts today and we are all sending him some kisses up to heaven. I imagine them all playing ring around the rosy or something sweet like that. They are lucky little ones to have such great friends up there. I hope today brings you signs from sweet Cole and that your roses are in full bloom. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the pretty petals for Cate and Cole on the "say it with flowers" website. Such a beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete