Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today

Today I am not strong.
Today I want to curl up in my bed and stay there.
Today I the tears won't stop falling.
Today is a difficult day.
Today our neighbor announced she is expecting in February.
Today our friend announced her daughter is expecting her fourth.
Today I am asking why not us?
Today I am missing my babies (not unlike another day)
Today everyone says I am very strong to be going through this, what other choice do I have?
Today I cry in silence behind the smile.
Today I have to go a neighborhood party. I am bringing salsa and chips. I wonder if I can just send J with it.
Today I have to see babies.
Today I wish it was next year but then again what is going to be so great about next year?
Today I hope someone remembers to mention our babies at the party.
Today I hate.
Today I am angry.
Today I am sad.
Today I wish.

Tomorrow might be better.

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) Nicole. I am thinking about you. I know about days like this. I have them myself. Please know that if you need to talk about it I am always available for you! I hope that today is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete