Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another sweet angel

has joined Cate and Cole in heaven. Haliegh Mae was born still at 24 weeks after her Mommy went through an induction. My heart breaks for her and her husband. The memories of Cate's induction are fresh in my mind and heart. I can not believe another Mommy & Daddy has to go on this road. When will it ever stop? When will there be not be a board or a support group for parents of babies who passed away too soon? If their was just a way to make it happen.
Our group lights a candle every Sunday in honor of all babies and children who passes away too soon. If you have a minute would you please light a candle today in honor of Cate, Cate, and all their angel baby friends. Also in honor their Mommies and Daddies who are missing them. Thank you!
I don't think I could go on this road without my SHARE girls, my dear angel Mommies, and you who comment on my little blog. Thank you for your love, support, and prayers. I thank you from the bottom my heart.
Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment