Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day





Dear Cole and Cate,
It is Father's Day today. A day we should be celebrating with you in my belly but God took you to be with Him. So today as other Daddies celebrate with their children here with them we remember and miss you. Your daddy is one of the best men and it is an honor to be married to him. He makes me laugh, holds me when I miss you so much my heart hurts, and loves me more than I sometimes deserve. He is my hero, my best friend, and my greatest cheerleader.
When you were born Cole he said he wanted to take you golfing. Maybe there will be a golf course in heaven for you to play when God takes him home. Cate, he was thrilled to have a little girl.. Daddy's little girl. He loves his babies. We bought him a ring with your names inscribed on the inside. He wears it everyday. So babies as we celebrate Father's Day today with you on our mind. Watch over Daddy! Please know how much he loves you! I hope you know how much I love your Daddy, too!
Until we meet again sweet little ones,
Mommy
PS Your tree has lots of blooms on it. I hope you can see it from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment