Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We passed!

We are approved for adoption! She said we were the most fun couple she has interviewed in a long time and that she can not wait to come back when there is a baby in our arms. That melted my heart! A crying baby in our house, what a new concept that is for my head to wrap around. The average wait time is three to six months. Six months for a crying baby my heart can't wait!
We told her about Cole and Cate. She will put their names in the report so that birth mom knows her child and her will have angels looking over them. Another concept which I loved! We laughed at Murphy when he kept bringing her all his toys out of his toy box. We answered all the difficult questions she asked. We giggled when she asked us about our childhood memories. We cried when she told us that she can't wait to see us as earth parents. Earth parents, now that is a concept I really love!
Please continue to pray for us. We know that God hears all the prayers on our behalf. We feel it on a daily basis. Please pray that the birth mom will choose us to raise her baby. And please pray my so very impatient heart can be patient. I keep having dreams that it is a little boy, Grayson James. I wonder if it will be.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! What a gorgeous name, I love Grayson James. I too wonder if your first little earth angel will be a Grayson James. What wonderful dreams to be having! I can't wait to follow the journey! You are in my continued prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your wonderful comment and for the prayers!! Thank you!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete