Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today

There is a girl who is on my Miscarriage/Infant Loss Board who is being induced as her little one at 20 weeks passed away. My heart is breaking for her. It is so vivid in my mind the night of Cate's induction. The smells of the room, the utter silence in the room as Cate was born, the alligator tears falling from J's face, the heartbreak of seeing her so little yet prefect... my heart hurts for her and her husband today. If you have a minute send angels kisses to her baby and pray for peace for Mommy and Daddy.
Today, I am missing my babies. Today, I wish I would hold Cole one more time. Today, I wish I could kiss Cate on her little tiny head. Today, I wish I could run and get them and bring them back. Today, I wish I could hear them cry. Today, my heart hurts. Today, I wish I could hide under the covers. Today, I miss my Cole and Cate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow how powerful. Its like you can read my thoughts, because I feel the same way..

    ReplyDelete