Monday, June 29, 2009

Homestudy today..

I am sitting here waiting for the social worker to come for our appointment. My knees are shaking, my heart is pounding, and my head is spinning! What will she ask us? Will the dogs behave? Will she think we are a good stable couple for this? What about the house? Will it pass? We bought a fire extinguisher, our smoke alarms work, the cleaning supplies are put up high, and the house is clean. All the what ifs, all the could have been, all the should have been, all the highs, all the lows...
well, she is here. The dogs are barking, James is frantic and here I go.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything was perfect with the house and with you! I'm sure you are completely nervous, I can't even imagine. How did everything go? I can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete